WELCOME TO THE GNYC Steak-out and Program Launch –
September 10th 2022, Alpine Scout Camp
- 8:30 – 9:30 Morning Gathering and Refreshments – Jamil Ahmed Cooking Area
- 9:30 AM Speakers Series – Cub World Pavilion
- 10:35 AM Membership Recruiting Break Out- Cub World Pavilion
- 11:15 AM Cooking Center Dedication – Jamil Ahmed Out Door Cooking Center
- 11:45 Lunch/Brunch – Cub World Dining Hall
- Afternoon Breakouts
- 12:45PM – 2023 National Jamboree Open House and Meet and Greet – Alpine Activities Center
- 12:45 PM – Introduction to STEM, Outdoor Ethics, and Conservation in Scouting – Reeves Lodge Downstairs Classroom
MIDWAY – AVAILABLE THROUGH THE DAY IN THE ALPINE CUB WORLD DINING HALL. STOP IN TO LEARN ABOUT MORE PROGRAMS OF GNYC.
While you are here please enjoy fellowship and friendship with your fellow members of the GNYC Scouting Community!