Spartan Race at Citi Field
Citi Field Spartan Stadion Event Weekend
Home to the New York Mets, Citi Field is a world-famous 40,000+ capacity ball park. Die-hard baseball fans will have trouble not stopping to stare as they run through the bleachers and outfield, traversing walls, and experiencing the ballpark like never before.
All finishers receive a T-shirt, medal and professional photos, and every registration comes with access to the Spartan Account to track your tickets, race results, photos, teams, and challenges.
NOV 19 – STADION 5K -20 OBSTACLES
NOV 19 – KIDS RACE 1/2-1 MILE +OBSTACLES
(note Kids race at Citi field will not feature mud)
1 MILE KIDS RACE
Saturday Start Times – 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, and 2pm
1/2 MILE KIDS RACE
Saturday Start Times – 8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, and 2:30pm
1/2 MILE SPECIAL SPARTANS INCLUSIVE HEAT
Saturday Start Time – 2:30pm
What To Bring
- Your ID
- Barcode (printed or saved to your phone) (find it in your Spartan Account)
- Towel, waterproof bag, & extra (dry) clothes/shoes
- Sunscreen & hydration
- Headlamps are recommended for later start times
- We recommend wearing performance gear (compression bottoms and breathable tops)
- Comfortable shoes that you’ve trained in, but are OK to get dirty. Get an OCR-tested shoe and gear up for race day in the Spartan ShopWhat Not To Bring
- Outside food and drink (fuel for the race is OK)
- Pets (bring your support animal ID to register)
- Negative Attitude
Arrival & Heat Times
Registration typically opens at 6:30am. Waves of 250 (200 for Stadion) racers will be released every 15 minutes.
YOUR exact start time is listed on your barcode and will be posted in your Spartan Account approximately 10 days prior to the event date.
Have more questions not listed below? Visit the Spartan FAQ page.
Race Day Program & Documents
Find this event’s Race Day Program emailed to racers and posted to this FAQ about 7 days prior to the event. The Race Day Program includes everything you need to know about the race day, including the updated event schedule, course & festival details, parking instructions, and more.
Other Important Documents:
- Where to find your Ticket, Barcode & Start Time
- Spectator, Volunteer, and Kids Waiver
- Racer Rules and Regulations
About Spartan Kids
Spartan Kids is a series of obstacle course races — ranging from 800m to 3.2km — specifically designed to get kids (ages 4-14) outside, feeling accomplished and having fun. They’ll run, jump and crush their way through obstacles, just like the adults. 2 different course distances are customized by age group:
• 1 Mile Kids Race (Ages 7-14)
• 1/2 Mile Kids Race (Ages 4-6)
• 1/2 Mile Special Spartan Inclusive Heat (Ages 4+)
The Special Spartans Inclusive Heat takes place on our ½ Mile Kids Course. Designed for our Spartans who may have an intellectual and/or physical impairment to ensure a fun, safe and engaging experience while accommodating any sensory impairments.
Each Kids Race registration includes two complimentary Spectator passes per family.
Registration Has Closed