1) At least two adults must be in the vehicle when transporting youth from different households.
2) Face coverings are required to be worn in the vehicle when individuals from different households are present.
3) One person per row of seats, unless from the same household.
4) Occupancy of the vehicle should not be more than 50% capacity of the vehicle. Capacity of the vehicle is determined by the number of functioning seat belts.
5) When possible, vehicle windows should be down to allow air flow. Air conditioning should not be set to recirculate interior air.
6) All occupants should wash hands prior to entering the vehicle. If not possible to wash hands, hand sanitizer may be used.
7) Touch points in the vehicle should be sanitized before individuals enter the vehicle for travel. Sanitization supplies should be safely stored but available for individuals to sanitize after the trip.
8) Temperature checks must be taken of all participants prior to each time they entering the vehicle and again when they arrive at the destination. Once traveling, or after arriving at the destination, if an individual has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, the entire vehicle must return to their homes to self isolate and may not participate in the activity.