USA Archery Level 1 Instructor
Pouch Scout Camp on Nov. 5, 2022.
Email James Collins at: email@example.com by Oct. 24, 2022.
The USA Archery Level 1 Instructor certification course provides graduates the necessary tools to maintain a high level of safety both on and off the archery range for camps and beginner archery programs. To successfully complete the requirements for this certification, students must successfully pass the USA Archery Level 1 Instructor Certification online course, including the online exam (Must be completed by Oct. 24, 2022 to attend the in-person session) and register for and complete the “in-person” USA Archery Level 1 Instructor practical course to officially receive a USA Archery Level 1 Instructor certificate of completion.
The USA Archery Level 1 Instructor will learn about range safety, range setup, the steps of shooting, equipment and repair, programs and lesson plans and is well prepared to teach beginner archery programs to people of all ages and abilities in a variety of disciplines.
Course Name: USA Archery Level 1 Instructor Online Course. Students must successfully pass the USA Archery Level 1 Instructor Certification online course, including the online exam. This Must be completed by Oct. 24, 2022 to attend the in-person session.
Cost: $100 Online Course Cost: $40 (plus sales tax as applicable by state)
Practical Course Cost: $60 This includes Whistle, Stretch Bands, E-Z Bowstringer and BSA SSM excerpts pertaining to Archery.
Practical Course Length: 5 Hours at Pouch Scout Camp Nov. 5 (rain date TBD), 2022 with a 8:30 am start
Certification Period: Three years from the date of the course completion. plus USA Archery Membership if you chose to sign up for which is $60 (This is not required, this is not included). There is a link for more information on USA Archery or National Field Archery Association Membership and fees. https://www.usarchery.org/memberships/become-a-member/adult-all-access OR https://www.nfaausa.com/membership/
- Minimum Age: 15 (A student who is 14 years old and within 30 days of his or her 15thbirthday may take the Level 1 Archery Instructor Certification course.)
- Qualified to be the lead Instructor for an Explore Archery Program
- Eligible for USA Archery insurance coverage. SeeUSA Archery Insurance page for requirements**.
- All Level 1 Instructors who assist in a USA Archery Club are required to obtain a Range Pass.$90(This is not required, this is not included).
- Access to exclusive video content in the USA Archery Membership Dashboard.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR USA ARCHERY LEVEL 1 INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION ONLINE COURSE
To register for an online Instructor or Coach Certification course, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your USA Archery Membership Services Account at sport80.com
(if you don’t have a USA Archery account yet, you will be able to click Create Account on this page)
- Click on your Personal Account
- Send your name as it appears in your account to your instructor
- Click Courses on the far-left side of the screen (while logged in)
- In the menu of courses that appear, search for the appropriate USA Archery Online Instructor (I will invite you to the in-person practical course after you start the course)
- Click Enter
- After reading the course information, scroll down and click Next
- Click Add New Entry
- Click the green Add button next to the appropriate name and then click Next
- Proceed through the registration form and Checkout
- That will empty your cart and you may see “Complete” to the right of your name. After that you will access the course and will need to complete the online course prior to the practical course.
To access the online course, return or log in to your Personal Account. In the menu of options under your Profile, scroll down and select Access USA Archery Education Hub. You will be automatically directed to the USA Archery Education Hub where you will complete your online course.
OR copy and paste the link below for Course Registration.
What Are Your Questions. . . . .
Yours In Scouting,